Tuesday, January 29, 2008

David and his silliness...

Like always David is keeping us busy and entertained! I just don't know where he comes up with some of the things he does and says. I always think it is so cute when he gets a bump or a scrape and he asks me to kiss it -until today when he ran into the kitchen and demanded "kiss my bum!" Then tonight after playing in his room he came to me and said "Mommy, my fire truck is broken. I need some batteries and a screw driver!" He is such a riot! Here are some of the silly (and naughty)things he's done lately.
If you can't tell what that is all over David's room it's baby powder. He had to have a bath and every surface had to be vacuumed. I will say that his room smelled quite pleasant for a few days and now every time we run the vacuum cleaner the smell of powder permeates our house all over again!

Well, here he is a week later at his best friend Greyson's house. Apparently he thought it was about time he showed him the ropes. Greyson is a year younger so when they play together David thinks he is the head chief. Oh dear, the things he teaches him. An hour previous to this picture David got the Peanut butter out of the pantry and they were both digging it out with their fists. It was everywhere including all over the creme colored chenille chair in Greyson's room. Thank you Mel for still loving us!



David can't figure out why he can't sit in Emily's cool chair like she does.



Looks like somebody wasn't ready to wake up yet!




After getting off the phone with my sister I went to find what mischief David found (yes, I expect it now) and this is what he was doing. Playing in the flour and obviously having a great time!


Finger painting in the flour...oh, what fun!


Whenever David talks on the phone he walks around the house going from room to room talking about anything and everything. It's so funny to see him mimic mine and Jason's behavior. Guess we better be careful!



When I walked in David's room and saw this I couldn't not take a picture. He's such a goof! If you're wondering about the band aid on his head it's there because we're FINALLY getting the boo boo healed that's been there for the last 2 months. We figured if we kept it covered 24/7 than he couldn't pick at it anymore. It worked!



5 comments:

lramey said...

oh my gosh! That's hilarious- although if it were my kids, they'd be in such time outs- you'd hear it for sure!!!!

Grayson looks so innocent in that picture! I love it!

K said...

Both of your kids are so cute and sweet. I love that David is "all boy" and that Emily is such a little sweetheart. It might be a tough job but it looks like you are doing wonderfully :)

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Are ya loving the "terrible two's" Just wait, 3 is much, um, better?! I think it's a riot! Just be glad that he's not taking off his poopy diaper (for the fifth time) and smearing it ALL over your house! He is getting so big, though. And stinkin cute!

Robin D said...

My oh my you have your hands full. I'm glad God blessed you with a sense of humor and some patience!

Life for the Pillings said...

He such a cute and busy little kid! It seems that he loves powdery substances.