Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Emily Noelle Skinrood

Baby sister is here! Emily was born on December 21st at 8:46pm. With only a half hour of pushing I was surprised to learn that she weighed 10 lbs and 2oz!! She was only 19 inches long so you know she packs on the chunk! We love her so much and David has begun to adjust to sharing Mom and Dad. I wouldn't say he was Emily's biggest fan at first but he has since grown to be very concerned about her. He keeps me constantly updated on whether she is happy or sad! Emily did spend 5 days in the NICU due to Jaundice, low blood sugar, and she needed a little oxygen. She is still on oxygen but she can take small breaks from it which is when I took most of these pictures. She is doing very well and we hope she'll be off the oxygen within the next couple of weeks. It is fun to watch her grow and get stronger everyday. If you ask Jason and I- we think we make dang cute kids!! But if you're wondering who Emily looks like it is definitely her big brother! Some of their baby pictures look identical. Emily has two dimples, one on each cheek, chubby legs, a cute little nose and pretty, full lips. She is adorable!





































9 comments:

Stefanie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you spell it Noelle! I think it is the cutest ever! She is so so cute too!

Life for the Pillings said...

She is adorable!!! I'm so excited for you! Her name is so cute! I can't wait to come by and see her.

K said...

HOORAY!!!! I was so excited to see your post today, I wanted to ask you to post some pictures but I knew that you must be busy, you exceeded my expectations :) She is SOOOOOO cute!!! You are completely right, you guys do make cute kids :) I can't wait to meet her,
Love, Kelly

hknight said...

She is SO cute and chubby! good job on pushing that out! Over ten pounds way to go! I love to watch the siblings adjust! Congrats!!

lramey said...

YEAH pictures!!!! She's soooo cute! I hope she and Conli continue to be twins!

I love her dimples!!!!!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Oh my heavens, I am so sad that I can't play with her!!! She is so stinkin cute. She looks like a 2 month old :) Love and miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

Shannon & Summer said...

Yea Lindy! Congrats on your new baby Emily! I am so sorry to hear about her health issues and that you couldn't bring her home with you. I am glad to hear she is improving and getting stronger! Can't wait to see her!

Lauren said...

YEA she came! I was wondering that the other day. She is so darling! I keep wondering how Becca will do with a new baby sister...probably will be a little stinker about it. Hope you are doing well I need to come visit you.

Lauren!

Murray Family said...

Yea!! I'm so excited I found your blog...I hope you don't mind :). I've been dying to see little Emily! She's is so adorable! I'm sorry she had to spend some time in the NICU, that must have been so hard. But I'm so glad she's doing well. What a cutie!!!