Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The latest...

Funny story of the day:
Today David and I were playing with Emily. David said "Emily has two eyes and David has two eyes. Emily has two ears and David has two ears! Emily has one nose and David has one nose! Then I said "Oh no! David has teeth but Emily doesn't have any?!" David looked right up at me and said "Oh, we'll get some at the store!!"

When I took this picture I fell in love! She's so precious to me.



Some super cute pics of my happy girl!









Apparently Emily wanted to be in the dark cause every time I turned around she had pulled her hood back down over her face. -So funny!



Yesterday morning David decided to start the day out with a nutritious snack...Brown Sugar- yup,straight from the bag! He was on top of the world enjoying this sweet treat with every lick of his finger until I came along and rained on his parade:(


Then during his nap time he decided he wasn't sleepy so he had some (what was supposed to be) quiet time instead. When I thought he'd been in there long enough I opened the door to find that his room was COMPLETELY upside down!! -Little turkey! All in a day's work, I guess.



The other night Emily was laying on the bed while I was getting David a snack. Her fussing quickly turned to screaming but after a minute or so I noticed it had stopped and David had disappeared. When I went and peeked in the room to see if Emily had fallen asleep I saw that David had gone and gotten his step, climbed up on the bed and was holding the binky in Em's mouth! It was sooo sweet! He's such a nice big brother!



Last weekend Jason and David traded rooms to better accommodate baby sister. Now since David has a new bedroom he decided he needed "new letters" so I got crafty and made both him and Emily new name signs for their rooms. I can't take all the credit though because David helped me paint his letters and I stole the idea for Emily's sign from Lisa who got it from someone else! All in all I thought they both came out really cute and it was a fun little project for David and I to do together. After I hung his he kept looking at it over and over saying "Oh, I yike it Mommy!"






20 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are so stinkin cute. That story from David was so funny! She is such a sweet little baby!! I love it when they put the binki in the baby's mouth :). Maddie does that too. Love it!

Mel said...

Holy crap! They are so cute. I am excited to see what funny stuff Cooper does when our baby comes.

Stefanie said...

She is so cute!!! Those dimples are going to be so huge!!! oh so cute! Funny I see you but not your kids....how does that work???

Sally Barrington said...

These are some of the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen!!!!

McLerran Family said...

I love Emily's dimples! The names turned out really cute too.

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

David is such a sweet boy! And quite the entertainer. I can't help but think of the classic saying "kids say the darndest things" when I read about him and his own classic moments. Emily looks equally as sweet and happy. Love the dimples!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

So cute! You are so crafty! I can't wait to see your sweet little Ems! I HATE that I havn't seen her yet!! Miss and Luv ya!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

What wonderful and cute children you guys have. Understandable considering who their parents are. Sheri and I can't wait to meet them... you guys are always in our hearts and often on our minds and frequently in our prayers.

Gossling Family Album said...

She is the most adorable little girl. Rory loves to read all the trouble David gets himself into. We sure miss you guys. Come visit.

Robin D said...

They are both just adorable! I love the first picture of Emily with that pink hat...too precious! what a good big brother David is and such a cute personality!

The Jorgensen's said...

Those letters are very cute, cuter than mine in fact!

lramey said...

remember how i'm in love with Emily???? oh, her dimples are my favorite. if she winds up missing, she's upstairs---well, until she stars screaming that is:)


your name signs turned out so cute. (and it's white, not cream)

i love all the funny David stories! He's hilarious! So naughty- but so funny!

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

So yes, I'm the nerd who had to delete her comment twice because I accidentally posted without finishing - oopsie! Thank you for the nice nice comments!...I actually live in Orem now. Technically! But its basically Lindon. Where are you? For all I know we are planning a cross country lunch date! There is so much I don't know about you anymore! My work schedule could not be more flexible so let me know when is a good time for a rendevous! I'm pretty much..SO excited!

Alison said...

I'm kinda starting to laugh at myself and how many comments I have left on this page! Sheesh! But yes, actually, I still have the same phone number that I had the last time I saw you, like a MILLION years ago. So please call or text me!! Tuesday will work just great, so I'll plan on that for now until I "hear" from you. Can't wait!

lramey said...

we will have a bakery day at my house if you want!!!!

Palmers said...

Emily has the cutest smile! What a sweetie. And I love stories of David, makes me have to laugh about what our boy does. Fun to run into you today, I hope we have many more days of sunshine.

Tyra said...

I love that you found our blog!!! Its fun to reconnect with the good old masterslut gang. Its looks like you family is way cute and you and your lover look really happy. Where do you live in utah???