Wednesday, June 18, 2008

David's new summer job...

This is David's new best friend- the lawn mower. He's been quite interested in them for a while now (along with the trash truck and trash cans...ya...I don't know). The landscaping is done by a guy named Joe so every time David hears a lawn mower or a weed wacker he yells "Joe!" and goes running to the window to watch. Well, last weekend we were at David's cousin Andrew's house and Andrew had this 'cool' lawn mower. David played with it the whole time we were there, it was love at first sight! David is now the new proud owner of the Fisher Price Bubble Mower (yes, it does, in fact, blow bubbles). Too bad it doesn't really mow, Joe would have some serious help!

3 comments:

The Carlson Chronicles said...

So cute! I totally need to find one of those for Ryan. He is ALWAYS telling me "Mommy, I have so much to do today...I need to mow the lawn..." etc. etc. etc. Love it!

Stefanie said...

Well well well David misses me so much that he can tell what I am doing and wants to do it too!! Lind if you would ever call me you would have found out that I quit the train and now Krista and I mow lawns. Very Very attractive right!!!!

The Jorgensen's said...

Thanks for coming with us to the canyon last night even though it was a little more crazy than fun!