Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Bathing Babies...

The other day I was bathing Emily and Jason took a picture. When we were looking at it we thought we remembered taking a picture of David in the bath at around the same age. I dug through the pictures and was so surprised when I found it at how much they looked alike. Everyone always says that they don't really look like each other but I think in these pictures it's pretty obvious they're brother and sister. It was fun to see how little David used to be and I know that I'll blink and Emily won't be a baby anymore, either. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

6 comments:

andrea garber said...

I love that!! You guys make beautiful kids that's for sure. I love that it's exactly the same picture. I cannot wait to have another one! How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

hknight said...

Fun Fatty baby bath pictures! My babies don't get that chunky! They deffinitly have a family resemblence!

Life for the Pillings said...

Such cute pictures! They definatley do look alike. They have the same little nose in these pictures.

Jaci Moore said...

When I first saw those pictures I thought they were both Emily. I had to do a double take. So cute! I love bathing them in the sink. It means they're to sweet for a big bath tub:)

I posted for you!

Jaci Moore said...

Let's get together this next week. I can do wed or thurs. Or Mon morningish

Jaci Moore said...

Hey, I'll call you in case you don't get this but I forgot that I have book club on Wed. How's Thursday? I don't have anything I need to get back to.