Monday, June 30, 2008

Sprinklers and hot dogs...

Last Friday night I decided to let my hair down, if you will, and do something a little wild and crazy with David...you got it...running through the sprinklers-fully clothed(well obviously)! We had a ton of fun and it is now a sweet memory of mine. Well, he loved it so much that he's done it almost every night since. He has a blast and it's so funny to watch him have to work up the guts to run through it (it's a little cold). He always tells me after "Mom, my hands are FREEZING!" -Something he's heard me quote from Dumb and Dumber; "Harry, your hands are FREEZING!" Ya, you can only appreciate it if you've seen the movie 3,000 times. I giggle every time he says it!




Many of you know of David's love for hot dogs. Well, here's a close up of his MOST favorite shirt. He would wear this thing (and sometimes does) for days on end, including to bed! I guess he just thinks what could be cooler than eating a hot dog...other than wearing one? I don't know-I'm starting to think that we have a future Nathan's hot dog champion on our hands.

2 comments:

hknight said...

It sounds like you guys ae doing lots of fun things! The horseback riding looks like fun. And who wouldn't love running through a refreshing sprinkler on a hot summer evening! I can't keep my kids out of them! I love the hot dog shirt, it's so funny that he loves it so much!

Morgan Family said...

That is the best. Life is too short to not have fun! I love his t-shirt. That is great. I am sure that won't be the last fun t-shirt he has. :)